Yesterday we updated PhoneTray Pro to version 1.3. To update your version of PhoneTray Pro click Help -> Check for Updates button on the Ribbon Menu. PhoneTray will say that the update is ready to be installed. Click on that text and select Install Now to update your version of PhoneTray Pro.
Here is what’s new in PhoneTray Pro 1.3:
- Added support for MP3 ringtones.
- Black-listed phone numbers on the Calls screen are shown in gray color. Hovering over the number will show the notes you entered for that blacklisted number:
- Added ‘Last 30 Days’ and ‘Last 7 Days’ to the Calls date filter on the left panel in the Calls screen.
- PhoneTray will now remember selected Calls date filter on restart.
- PhoneTray uses different colors for odd and even rows in the Calls List, Contacts List, Black List and White List. Changing the skin will change background colors for odd and even rows:
- Added an option to show full screen alerts on the secondary monitor.
- PhoneTray will show what call blocking setting caused a call to be blocked when you hover your mouse over the block icon in the first column on the Calls screen. For example, if the call was blocked because “Block calls that show ‘Out of Area’ instead of caller’s number” option is selected on the Call Blocking screen, hovering over the block icon will show “Blocked: privacy settings, ‘Out of Area’ instead of caller’s number”:
- Fixed: PhoneTray was announcing the contact’s number when Announce As field was empty.
- Fixed: Audio device for ringtones was not set properly.