New version of PhoneTray Pro 2.2 has been released. To update your version of PhoneTray Pro click Help -> Check for Updates button on the Ribbon Menu. Please click here for more detailed update instructions.
- New more reliable software update system.
- Added a hidden option to change PhoneTray data folder. Please contact us if you want to change where PhoneTray stores its data.
- Added support for phone numbers with extensions. When entering the contact’s phone number you can use ‘x’ to add an extension to the number, for example 555-235-4865 x234.
PhoneTray dials the number, waits for a few seconds then dials the extension. You can use this feature to dial additional digits when needed, for example to enter your account number when calling your bank.
- Added Dial Home, Dial Mobile, Dial Work options to the pop-up menu shown when you right-click on a contact on the Contacts screen. Now you can quickly dial any of the contact’s numbers using the right-click menu.
- Now you can enter call notes directly on the Dial screen.
- PhoneTray will show a matching PhoneTray contact when using PhoneTray dialer to dial from another application.
- Added an option to start dialing immediately after clicking the Dial button. To change this option, go to the Settings -> Lines screen and select Dialing Settings tab:
- Other dial-out improvements.
- Implemented a workaround for firmware bug in new Sewell modems. Sewell USB modems from the latest batch have a firmware bug that prevented PhoneTray from blocking calls on some phone lines. New version of PhoneTray should work properly with new Sewell USB modems.
- Added an option to prevent PhoneTray alerts from interrupting full screen games and applications. To prevent PhoneTray from interfering with full screen games or applications, please go to the Settings -> Full Screen Alerts screen and check “Do not show alerts if another full screen application or game is running” option.
- Improved multi-monitor support. PhoneTray didn’t restore its position on the second monitor after restart in some configurations.
- Fixed: changes to the notes for a white-listed or black-listed number were not reflected on the Calls screen.