New version of PhoneTray Pro 2.3 has been released. To update your version of PhoneTray Pro click Help -> Check for Updates button on the Ribbon Menu. Please click here for more detailed update instructions.
Here is what’s new in PhoneTray Pro 2.3:
- Now PhoneTray can import contacts from CSV files created by Outlook, Google Gmail and other programs. To import contacts, click PhoneTray logo in the top-left corner and select Import Contacts:
- Added an option to dial area code for local calls (10-digit dialing). You can change this option on the Settings -> Lines screen, Dialing Settings tab:
- Added Ctrl-Alt-D hotkey that quickly opens PhoneTray dialer. To dial a phone number from another application, copy phone number to the clipboard then press Ctrl-Alt-D to open PhoneTray dialer and dial the number.
- Now you can Ctrl-click the Zap button on a tray alert to zap a call and add the caller’s number to your black list in order to block future calls from that caller. As before, regular click zaps a call without adding the caller’s number to your black list.
- New version will remember sort order and columns’ width on the Calls, Contacts, Black List and White List screens.
- New feature: full screen alerts will stay on the screen until clicked if timeout is set to 99 seconds.
- Added 3 new skins: Seven, Seven Classic and Pumpkin. To change the skin in PhoneTray, click the Skins button in the upper left corner next to PhoneTray logo.
Make sure to select the Pumkin skin on Halloween. Trick or treat! 🙂