New version PhoneTray Pro 2.4 has been released. To update your version of PhoneTray Pro click Help -> Check for Updates button on the Ribbon Menu. Please click here for more detailed update instructions.
New features in PhoneTray Pro 2.4:
- New version uses default system fonts, making all text more legible.
- Added 9 new skins: Office 2010 Black, Office 2010 Blue, Office 2010 Silver, Office 2007 Black, Office 2007 Blue, Office 2007 Green, Office 2007 Pink, Office 2007 Silver and VS2010. To change the skin in PhoneTray, click the Skins button in the upper left corner next to PhoneTray logo.
- Now you can re-arrange the columns on the Calls and Contacts screen by dragging the column headers.
- Added an option to disable checking for software updates.
- Transparent background for full screen alerts now works properly.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
Please note that the new version of PhoneTray requires .NET Framework 3.5 SP1. Windows 7/8 comes with .NET 3.5 already installed. If you do not have .NET 3.5 on your computer please download and install it from www.phonetray.com/netinstall before updating PhoneTray to version 2.4.