You can download demo version of AddEmail from www.traysoft.com. To upgrade your purchased version of AddEmail, please send your serial number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AddEmail ActiveX 4.0 release adds full 64-bit support for all versions of Windows. Version 4.0 is fully compatible with previous version 3.0. All applications developed with version 3.0 will work with AddEmail ActiveX 4.0 without any modifications.
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2012 compatibility
AddEmail ActiveX 4.0 is fully compatible with all editions of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2012, 64-bit (x64) and 32-bit (x86) versions. Version 4.0 includes 2 version of AddEmail ActiveX DLL:
- AddEmail.dll – 32-bit COM DLL for 32-bit applications or .NET “Any CPU” applications running on 32-bit OS
- AddEmail64.dll – 64-bit COM DLL for 64-bit applications or .NET “Any CPU” applications running on 64-bit OS
Visual Studio 2017, 2015, 2013 and 2012 support
We added support for all latest versions of Visual Studio. AddEmail ActiveX is now compatible with all Visual Studio versions, from the latest Visual Studio 2017 to the 15-year old Visual Studio .NET 2002. All C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET samples have been updated to .NET 4 and ASP.NET 4. Samples for older versions of .NET framework can be installed separately if needed.
Office 2016, 2013 and 2010 support
Version 4.0 supports all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Office 2016, Office 2013 and Office 2010. We added new samples showing how to send emails from Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel. The same VBA code can be used in other Office applications as well.
New version of PhoneTray Pro 2.3 has been released. To update your version of PhoneTray Pro click Help -> Check for Updates button on the Ribbon Menu. Please click here for more detailed update instructions.
Here is what’s new in PhoneTray Pro 2.3:
- Now PhoneTray can import contacts from CSV files created by Outlook, Google Gmail and other programs. To import contacts, click PhoneTray logo in the top-left corner and select Import Contacts:
- Added an option to dial area code for local calls (10-digit dialing). You can change this option on the Settings -> Lines screen, Dialing Settings tab:
- Added Ctrl-Alt-D hotkey that quickly opens PhoneTray dialer. To dial a phone number from another application, copy phone number to the clipboard then press Ctrl-Alt-D to open PhoneTray dialer and dial the number.
- Now you can Ctrl-click the Zap button on a tray alert to zap a call and add the caller’s number to your black list in order to block future calls from that caller. As before, regular click zaps a call without adding the caller’s number to your black list.
- New version will remember sort order and columns’ width on the Calls, Contacts, Black List and White List screens.
- New feature: full screen alerts will stay on the screen until clicked if timeout is set to 99 seconds.
- Added 3 new skins: Seven, Seven Classic and Pumpkin. To change the skin in PhoneTray, click the Skins button in the upper left corner next to PhoneTray logo.
Make sure to select the Pumkin skin on Halloween. Trick or treat! 🙂
We released PhoneTray Pro 2.0. This version adds built-in dialer and now you can call your contacts or any phone number using PhoneTray with just one click! To update your version of PhoneTray Pro click Help -> Check for Updates button on the Ribbon Menu. Please click here for more detailed update instructions.
Click the Dial button to place a call to your contact or any number on the Calls list:
Outgoing calls are logged and displayed with an arrow on the Calls list:
PhoneTray will dial the number and notify you when it’s time to pick up your phone and talk to the person you are calling.
You can quickly search and place a call to any of your contacts using Find Contact box on the Dial form:
New “Summer” Skin
Check out the new skin we added in version 2.0. To change the skin in PhoneTray, click the Skins button in the upper left corner next to PhoneTray logo.
Enjoy your summer! 🙂